Robert Di Marco, CPA, Partner
- Graduate of Fordham University School of Business Administration (1980)
- Member, Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Past treasurer of the Madison Chamber of Commerce and Madison Jaycees
- Served on the Board of Directors of Madison Little League
- Started career in 1980 with a New York City accounting firm
- Moved to Madison, CT in October 1983, and started as an original employee when the firm opened its doors
- Became a partner in 1988
- Married with two children; lives in Madison, CT
Robert DiMarco, CPA has been described by his clients as: intelligent, expert, conscientious, proactive, caring, responsive, personable, assertive, and one who gets the job or task on hand accomplished in a superior manner.
John D Shaw, CPA, Partner
John joined the firm in 1991 after graduating From Quinnipiac University and became a partner in January 1998. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants. He was a past treasurer for the Madison Jaycees for over 20 years. He lives in Guilford with his wife and two children.